Monday 30 March 2009

Same Teens and XOX vs. Camden Crawl

Ahhhhhhhrrrhhh. Every single year I look at the Camden Crawl line up and think "I might go this year, I really might." But never do. (Mainly because prior to this I wasn't eighteen and therefore would have been pretty much rejected from venues even if I'd managed to procure a dodgy "fake ID".. pfft). Anyway, turns out this year there is the catchily named Red Bull Bedroom Jam X-CRAWL 2009[Join Facebook Group there!] to get yourself down too- purely for the 14-18 contingent.

The best thing is the line up. Kitty, Daisy and Lewis + SCUM + Danananackroyd + Hatchem Social + Pulled Apart By Horses off the top my head.
Or possibly the best thing is we have got ourselves DJing at the St. Michael’s Church venue. Yumyumyum.
See you there
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment