Sunday 22 March 2009

Boring Sunday?

Why are Sundays boring? I really wish I had an exciting day spread ahead of me rather than the 2 history essays and English quotation learning which really will fill my day!
We DJ'ed in Lancaster last night which was sweeeet- especially as we put on some Britney Spears and followed up with Death From Above- good mix. (Ahem).
Just finished watching the Breakfast Club for the 10th time- thought I might have developed a crush on John Bender until I saw a picture of him now and it ruined it for me. Daaaaamnn. I mean seriously, the ageing process has not been kind...
Also found out my mother fancies Emilio Estevez (then and now)- I mean really. But I guess it is Mothers Day, so will probably let that one slip.
Another brief thought- why do all 80s films have a dance section? If it isn't specifically alluded too in the title (aka. Flashdance / Dirty Dancing) then they slip it in somewhere! No complaints though, pretty much worth it!
Plus Molly Ringwald pulls shapes! Jadexx

2 comments:

  1. Woah, that's... not the original song? Surely not...

    I love the sugar sandwich child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jade,
    Remember me from the MIF launch? Could you ask Ryan or Nick to get in touch? There was some vague talk of me DJing this week but I lost all my contacts on my phone ..
    Smith

    ReplyDelete